Are you in pain? We can see you the same day!
The following symptoms usually indicate a dental emergency:
- Severe pain
- Bleeding within the mouth
- Tooth loss
- Trauma to the mouth or face
- Swelling within the mouth or face
- Knots, bulges or swelling seen in the gums
If you experience one or more of these symptoms, you may have a dental emergency and should notify us immediately to describe the events leading up to the discomfort and what symptoms you may be experiencing.
Same-day dental services for:
- Knocked-Out Tooth
- Loose Teeth
- Chipped, Cracked or Fractured Teeth
- Something stuck between teeth
- Lost filling
- Problems with Temporary Restorations
Schedule an emergency appointment now!
Contact our Ottawa dentist office for same day dental services at 613-706-4587.
Tissue Injury and Facial Pain
Injuries within the mouth including lacerations, puncture wounds, tears in the lips, cheek mouth and tongue are tissue injuries and constitute a dental emergency. In such a case, you should immediately clean the area with warm water. If the tongue is bleeding, gently apply pressure on the wound with gauze.